Thursday, July 26, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 12

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 12



I'm sure you are wondering why we are going backwards.  Well, it's because I made a pretty harebrained mistake last week.  I wrote the post for assignment #12, but I never posted it.  Ugh!  It was a pretty crazy day with my husband coming home from work sick.  I guess posting just slipped my mind.   So...today we are going to catch up and get back on track!

Assignment #12

Dresser Drawers-Master Bedroom

Today we're going to tackle the master bedroom dresser drawers.  For some, this may be a huge task.  For others, it may not be so bad.

Start by removing all the clothing from one drawer.  You can quickly dust or vacuum the drawer if you chose to.  Sort through the articles of clothing, setting aside a pile for donation and a pile for trash.  After you sort, place everything back into the drawer in an orderly fashion.  Now, just rinse & repeat with all the other drawers.

Need an idea for how to reorganize your drawers?  Check out this post from Simple Organized Living.  What a clever way to store clothes!  I think I may give it a try!

Check back tonight at 9 pm for my results and linky!  And I promise not to bombard you with before & after pictures of ALL my drawers, just a few!

Live Frugal.  Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...