Thursday, July 26, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 12 Results

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 12 Results


I learned something today while doing this assignment.  It's very hard to take a good picture of the inside of a drawer.  Especially if it's a high dresser.  Sorry about the shoddy pictures, but I did do my best.

This assignment went well but honestly I was dreading it and I really had to push myself to get started and to finish.  It was just one of those days around here.  The kids fought nonstop.  We had storms off and on.  When it's gloomy, I get tired.  I pushed through all that today and got to work.

It wasn't as bad I was thought it was going to be.  I got all of drawers done in about 40 minutes.  I trashed quite a bit of old raggy clothes and underclothes.

Here are my before pictures:


My PJ drawer.


The hubster's PJ drawer.

As I said, I'm not showing pictures of all my drawers.  I just picked these two.  After all, do you really want to see my hub's underwear?  I doubt it!

Both of these drawers were really messy.  I think mine was worse then his for a change.  I took everything out the drawers one at a time  I dusted the inside and sorted through the clothes.  Then I just refolded the "keep" pile and placed them back into the drawers as neat as possible.

Here are my after pictures:


Much better!

Check back tomorrow at 9am for the next assignment!  Expect an easy one since we plan to spend most of our day at the pool!

I hope these assignments are helping you as much as they are helping me.  Please leave a me comment and let me know how it's going!  I would really love to hear from you!


Live Frugal.  Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...