Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 16 Results

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 16 Results


Today's assignment was very easy & simple.  I got it done in about 15 minutes.  It was horrible mess when I started.  Part of the reason it gets so messy is because a certain 3 1/2 year old loves to play in there.  She takes everything out and sits inside playing kitchen!  It's really cute!

Here's my before picture:

Wow!  Like I said...disaster!  I took everything out and wiped the cabinet down well.  While it was drying I went through all my containers.  I made sure they all had lids.  I did get rid a few that I think the hubster used in the microwave and ruined.  

Earlier today I ran into The Dollar Tree to grab something to keep all my larger lids together and organized.  It worked out really well.


At least they won't be scattered about the cabinet now making it impossible to find the one I want.  I know this won't last but I'm pretty use to that!


Neat and organized...for now!

Check back tomorrow at 10 am for the next assignment!

I hope these assignments are helping you as much as they are helping me.  Please leave a me comment and let me know how it's going!  I would really love to hear from you!



Live Frugal.  Live Happy.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. What a great idea for the lids . So proud of you . Love MOM

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...