Sunday, July 15, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 8 Results

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 8 Results

Today I felt better and was able to catch up on the assignment I missed on Thursday.  It wasn't that bad of a task, I just needed my shoulder to feel well enough to tackle it.  I did have some help from the hubster.  He's a pretty awesome man, in my opinion.

Here's my before pictures:



It was really messy in my medicine/vitamin cabinet.  Everything was jumbled together.  I took everything out and checked every expiration date.  Anything that was outdated got put into a box to be taken to the pharmacy for proper disposal.   

I cleaned the shelves well and allowed them to dry.  As I waited I thought about what we use most often and how I should go about putting everything back.  We rarely use cold medicines, even in the winter.  Sure we all come down with the common cold here & there but not often.  I decided these medicines should be stored on the top shelf(which I need a step stool to reach).  

 Ok so it really doesn't look any better, but it's organized.  I also put the pink stuff and other stomach meds in the front.  I use this stuff after I have spicy food.

On the middle shelf, I decided to store our vitamins and pain medications.  We take vitamins daily and lately I've been using Aleeve and Advil a lot.

It's a lot more organized then it was.

The bottom shelf isn't used for vitamins or medications.  It's used for our kitty supplies.  I really don't have another place to store this stuff as of now.  Up until today, there were quite a few items that didn't belong on the kitty shelf.  It's all fixed now and only has kitty pro-biotics, cans of food, treats and grooming tools.

Much better!

Check back tomorrow at 10am for the next assignment!


Live Frugal. Live Happy.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...