Friday, July 20, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 13 Results Results

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 13 Results


Today's assignment went great!  I got it done pretty fast and got rid of a ton of things I no longer needed or used.

When I first started, I thought, OMG this is going to take forEVER!  

Here's a before picture of my medicine cabinet, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about!


Look at all the junk in there.  Can you believe it?  I threw away so much out of this cabinet alone that it nearly filled a plastic grocery bag!  

Now it's clean & organized!


If I thought my medicine cabinet was bad,  I was wrong.  The cabinet above our toilet looked like a bomb went off inside it.  


See what I mean?  It's really bad.  Everything seems to get thrown in here and forgotten.  So I took everything out and cleaned the shelves.  I threw away half of a grocery bag full of things.

I decided to use 4 baskets to help organize it.  One holds headbands, hair ties and my son's earplugs.  the second holds all our razors and blade refills.  On the second shelf, there's a basket with first aid supplies and on the top shelf , I used a basket to hold the hubster's electric trimmers and supplies.  
I really love the way it looks now!  And I won't cringe every time I open the cabinet!


I'm so happy I got this done today!

Have a great weekend!

Check back on Monday at 10 am for the next assignment!  

Now it's your turn!  Link up your results or leave me a comment on how your day went!  I wouldlove to hear from you.


Live Frugal.  Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...