Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 11 Results

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 11 Results


Today's challenge wasn't too bad.  Probably because I cleaned the freezer less than two months ago.  But it still needed reorganized and cleaned. 

Here are my before pictures:


Everything is just shoved in there and not stacked neatly.


The door wasn't bad at all but it really did need cleaned.

I start by removing everything.  Then I washed the main shelf and our door shelves in hot soapy water.  Our door shelves pop off which makes cleaning very easy.

While I was letting the shelves air dry some, I went through all the food.  Surprisingly, I only had to throw away 2 almost empty bags of french fries.  They were shoved way in the back on the bottom shelf.  All & all I was happy because this shows we are eating what we are buying.  

When I was finished I put everything back into the freezer as neatly as possible.  The small plastic basket on the bottom shelf was added last time I cleaned the freezer.  It holds Popsicles and Italian Ice cups.  I really like this idea.  I don't have to keep those big boxes in my small freezer.  When the basket gets low, I just grab and take it upright freezer and fill it up.  It's working out to be a great solution for us!

Here are my after pictures:

 
Much better!

Check back tomorrow at 10am for the next assignment!

Now it's your turn!  Link up your results or leave me a comment on how your day went!  I wouldlove to hear from you.


Live Frugal.  Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...