Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 16

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 16

Good Morning!

Assignment #16

Tupperware Cabinet

I don't know about you, but my Tupperware cabinet is ALWAYS a mess!  And it probably contains maybe one piece actual Tupperware.  But I always call food storage containers Tupperware.  Bad habit, I know.

Start by taking everything out of the cabinet.  Clean the cabinet and allow to dry well.  Next go through your containers.  Purge anything that is old, damaged or missing a lid.  When you begin to put your containers back int to the cabinet, think about the ones you use most often.  Try to leave those in the front if possible.  Stack the containers as orderly as possible.  I know this can be a real challenge.  I have several containers that just do not stack well with others. 

Now, what about those lids?  They seem to end up scattered all over the cabinet.  I'm going to stop at the Dollar Tree and pick up a plastic basket in attempt to contain mine.  Another idea is to stack the lids as orderly as possible, then store them upright in your cabinet. 

Frugal Tip:  If you find some containers that you no longer use for food storage consider re-purposing them for use elsewhere.  I have a small one in my laundry area to collect spare change.  Reuse if possible!

Check back tonight at 9 pm for my results & linky!

Live Frugal.  Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...