Friday, July 6, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 4

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 4


Good Morning & Happy Friday!  Today's assignment should be fairly easy & quick.

Assignment #4

Silverware Drawer

For some strange and unknown reason, my silverware drawer collects crumbs.  Is it because the drawer is right below the counter?  I have no idea.  All I know is that my silverware tray has crumbs in it!  It also has various medicine cups, kid straws and tiny baby utensils that are no longer needed.

I was looking at my silverware drawer last night(in all its crumby glory) trying to decide the best plan of action.  I think I came up with a quick & efficient way to tackle the issue.  

Start by removing your silverware tray from the drawer.  Then go grab your vacuum.  Using the hose and crevice tool, suck all those crumbs out of the drawer.  Next, wipe it down and allow it to dry.  The remove everything from the silverware tray and wash it.

While the tray & drawer are drying, sort through the contents of your drawer.  You can use the 3 Pile System if it applies.  I'll probably have 2 piles:  keep & toss. Now, all you have to do it put everything back into the drawer.

Nice & easy, right?  Plus, those pesky crumbs are gone!

Check back at 9pm for my update, pictures & linky! 
Live Frugal.  Live Happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...