Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shopping Results--CVS

Shopping Results--CVS

Shopping at drugstores, such as CVS, Rite Aid & Walgreens can save you a ton of money, if you know how to work the deals.  I have a post planned for tomorrow titled The Drugstore Game: CVS.  Since that post isn't complete yet, I figured I'd show you my shopping results from my quick trip to CVS today.

I didn't buy a lot, however I saved a ton!  For those of you with small children, particularly ones still in diapers or training pants, you'll like this one!  Take a look:




I spent $21.00 for $57.75 worth of toddler items for a savings of nearly 64%!

This was done in 2 transactions
Here's how it worked:

Transaction #1  

Special Promo: Spend $30 on select products, Get $10 ECBs (Limit 1)
(3) Huggies Pullups $10 each(Reg. $13.39 ea)
-(2) CVS coupons $2/1
-(3) Manufacturer coupons $2/1
Final Price $20

Total after all Coupons: $20.00
Total Savings: $20.17 (50%)
Earned: $10 Extra Care Bucks or ECB's

Transaction #2 

(2) Huggies Baby Wipes 184ct $6.00 each(Reg. $8.79 ea)
-(2) Manufacturer coupons 50¢/1
-$10 ECBs from transaction #1
Final Price: $1

Total after all Coupons: $1.00
Total Savings: $16.58(over 94%!)
Earned: No ECBs Left


I buy 95% of all my family's H&B items at drugstores.  As you can see from today's transaction, there's a good reason why I take the time to go there.  It can yield much larger savings then this!  At first it can be a bit confusing to work out the drugstore deals, but I'm going to coach you through it the best I can.  Look for my post tomorrow covering CVS!


Live Frugal. Live Happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...