Thursday, June 21, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home


Summer is now here.  And I'm behind schedule!  Spring is normally the time of year I chose to get my home and life in better order.  Unfortunately this Spring was extremely busy and I got very little accomplished.  So, I decided to take the month of July(and probably a few days into August) to focus on organization.  I'd really love it if you would join me!

Every weekday morning in July(and a few days into August), with the exception of 4th of July, I'll be posting an assignment for the day by 10 am.  Every evening at 9pm, I'll be posting my progress and pictures.  I'll also be posting a link-up for you to share your progress & pictures too!

No special preparation is needed for the 30 Days to an Organized Home Challenge.  However, if you feel it will benefit you, a few items such as various sized baskets, contact paper, containers for bulk food, labels or labeler may come in handy.  You might have some of these items already.  There's no need to go out and spend money!  If you do go buy supplies, consider shopping at your local dollar store, Big Lots or Target.

I'm looking forward to completing this challenge with you!  Check back on July 2nd for your first assignment!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have concerning the challenge.


Live Frugal. Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...