Sunday, September 30, 2012

Shopping Results-CVS

Shopping Results-CVS

I had to run to CVS today to take advantage of the great deal on Dawn dish soap.  Actually, the hubster and I hit several CVS's to get all of these.  As I probably mentioned before, I'm against clearing shelves.  There are a few CVS stores nearby and it was REALLY worth it to drive a few miles to pick these up.  I do plan on giving Mom a bunch of the Hand Renewal soaps, since she loves them and I love her :)


I spent $12.90 for $64.34 worth of Dawn Dish Soap for a savings of 80%!!

Between the hubster & myself, we did 5 transactions to buy all of these due to the restriction on the coupon itself.  We can only use 4 "like" coupons per transaction, per customer.  So keeping all that in mind, we ended up with 34 bottles of Dawn!

Here's how  the deal went:

(34) Dawn Dish Soap 96¢ each (Reg. $1.87)
-(14) 75¢/1 Hand Renewal
-(20) 50¢/1 Dawn(excluding Hand Renewal)
Final Price:  $12.90 for all or 38¢ each!

On top of the great price, I also received a $10 EBCs for spending $30 on P & G Products!
So if we calculate in the EBC's savings as well, it's like I got all these for $2.90 or  9¢ each!  Usually I don't count the EBC's now because I'll be using them to purchase other items and the savings will be reflected in that receipt.  But most people prefer to subtract their EBC's immediately to see their true savings.  However you look at it, it's still a great deal!

If you plan to buy Dawn at CVS, get out there and buy them today.  The 75¢/1 & 50¢/1 coupons both expire today!  Happy shopping!

Live Frugal.  Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...