Monday, August 6, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 21

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 21


Good Morning!  I hope you had a great weekend!

Assignment #21

Kid's Craft Storage

My kids love to color, paint, glue, tape and create art & crafts out of pretty much anything they can find.  I love to see what they create!  But this also means that their supplies rarely stayed organized.  Today, we are going to clean out & organize their supplies.

In our house, there are several places we store crafting & art supplies.  Mainly because we have outgrown our home and simply don't have enough space to keep everything in one place.  I dedicated the drawer of my hutch to their supplies long ago.  It holds the basics.  We also have a crate in their closet with larger supplies, such as paint.  Today, I'll be focusing on the drawer since it's used most often and is a mess right now.

You know the drill!  Remove supplies & clean the area.  Then purge anything that is no longer useful or needed.  Last, put everything back as organized as possible.  Use baskets or bins to store like items.

Note:  If you don't have children, you can organize your craft supplies instead!

Check back tonight at 9 pm for my results & linkly.

Live Frugal.  Live Happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...