Friday, July 27, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 17 Results

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 17 Results


I have to admit, this isn't going to be an exciting update on my part.  It's storming here and the hubster is giving me the evil eye because I should be shutting down the pc.  So I'm going to make this very short & sweet.

Our laundry area isn't big and certainly isn't pretty.  But that doesn't mean it can't be neat & tidy.  My washer & dryer were both covered with bottles and a stack of rags I washed awhile ago.  

Here's my before picture:


I know...I know...it's a mess.

I took everything off and cleaned both machines.  Then I got rid of empty bottles and condensed nearly empty ones.  I put away the stack of rags & extra dish towels(I have these for making pumpkin rolls).  

I'm very happy with the end result.  It's clean and as organized as this area gets for me!

I hope you all have a fun & relaxing weekend!

Check back at 10 am on Monday for the next assignment!

Live Frugal.  Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...