Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 10 Results

Challenge: 30 Days to an Organized Home--Day 10 Results


I have to admit, this assignment took me about 15 minutes from start to finish.  The DVD cabinet wasn't in bad shape at all.  


I emptied each shelf and dusted them.  I put the VHS movies I found in a box for now and my kettle bell downstairs with other workout equipment.  I put everything back in.


Not much of a change, I know.  And I'm not sure why these photos came out so blurry.  Sorry about that.  

Next, I cleaned out the gaming cabinet.  It was pretty messy but not awful.

I took everything out and cleaned the cabinet.  There were a few boxes hidden way in the back that we no longer needed.  All I really did was put everything back in a more orderly fashion.  Wii games are together now, X Box games are together and all the remote cords are wrapped up.


 It was an easy assignment but I'm still happy it's clean and organized.

Check back tomorrow at 10am for the next assignment!
Now it's your turn!  Link up your results or leave me a comment on how your day went!  I wouldlove to hear from you.


Live Frugal.  Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...